Talk

Advanced search

Ted baker sample sale

(3 Posts)
Allbymyselfagain Thu 23-Jul-15 17:35:12

thought Id share. There is a ted baker sample sale in Camden centre right next to St Pancras.

I bought 5 dresses for £30 each (two of which i eyed up last year at £180 each), a smart work blazer £210 down to £50 and a lovely lightweight beige Mac for £70, no idea what it retailed at but got to be expensive.

Lots of stock from last year and the year before as well as some prints i haven't seen so possibly true samples. Bikini separates were £5 and loads of men shirts between £10 and £30. Bags, clutched, iphone and iPad cases all super cheap.

It's on till 8pm Friday night.

chocolatechip123 Thu 23-Jul-15 17:37:41

Cool! I know where I'm going tomorrow then - I need new shirts.

Allbymyselfagain Thu 23-Jul-15 19:39:33

It's just racks and racks of stuff! Ive just added up my haul from today £2000 worth of stuff for £300! Including a sample coat ive never seen in store with a handwritten care label and signed sample label shock

Don't take tons of stuff with you, they won't let you in with a bag you just have to carry your purse and check your bag in. And they are constantly replenishing so take your time. I missed a blazer that is still on sale and a gorgeous work dress first time round.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now