Talk

Advanced search

Eye makeup gurus: your advice about highlighting please

(6 Posts)
Becauseicannes Thu 23-Jul-15 13:02:46

So I was watching a programme showing Katie price getting ready for a shoot and they were putting bright white powder on her under eyes and then blending it in. I am assuming this helps with concealing dark circles. Does anyone know this technique and techniques for highlighting the eye area? I also like it when there is a white highlight close to the tear duct (inner eye) but I don't know which are the best products to use for achieving this. Any help would be great!

goodasitgets Thu 23-Jul-15 17:25:55

I use any shimmery eyeshadow and pat on the tear duct area. Currently using a loose bare minerals shadow
Can't help with the under eye but I do blend a cream highlighter (lush feeling younger) on the dark circles before foundation which helps conceal

goodasitgets Thu 23-Jul-15 17:27:15

You can just see the inner eye highlight on me in this pic
instagram.com/p/4jDex3td3H/

Becauseicannes Fri 24-Jul-15 13:00:36

Thanks - looks great!

MsBojangles Sat 25-Jul-15 02:58:02

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage powder is often used to 'set' concealer under the eyes to prevent caking, it also has a brightening effect.

No idea if that was the one used on Ms Price but it's a good product regardless.

Becauseicannes Sat 25-Jul-15 20:53:42

Thanks - I need to experiment so any product ideas are great.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now