Talk

Advanced search

Gorgeous nightwear

(6 Posts)
quesadillas Thu 23-Jul-15 09:52:27

Hi,

Currently pregnant, but wanting to treat myself to some lovely nightwear when it's all over. I've got into a bit of a habit over recent years of grabbing stuff in Primark and H&M which goes misshapen after a few washes. I'd like cotton/jersey type material, not frumpy but not slutty either, pyjamas or nighties are fine, preferably not with spaghetti straps as often wear a soft bra or crop top underneath. Something suitable for when toddlers come running in in the morning, as I suspect I've got a good few years of that ahead. I don't mind paying for quality, but don't want to spend silly amounts. I just want a few things that'll last, and keep their appearance for a while.

Any recommendations? I'm particularly looking for not obvious places or good websites. I've seen some OK stuff in M&S but just not quite what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

5446 Thu 23-Jul-15 10:22:09

HoF and Debenhams have some really nice stuff in the sale at the moment. May also be worth looking at Figleaves.

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Thu 23-Jul-15 10:24:51

White Company has nice soft, jersey pjs and nighties. Gap used to be good too, though I haven't bought any there for a while. Figleaves good too, as 5446 says.

leccybill Thu 23-Jul-15 10:30:30

I got some pyjamas from the Rosie Huntington-Whitely collection at M&S and they are so soft, so luxurious and so comfy. I'd really recommend them. All my other PJs feel scratchy now.
Rosie collection

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Thu 23-Jul-15 12:14:17

I'd forgotten those, Leccy - I've got some too and they're gorgeous and not as ��� as White Company.

quesadillas Thu 23-Jul-15 12:19:33

Thanks for the suggestions. Love the look of some of the Rosie ones, and HoF have some good stuff too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now