Talk

Advanced search

The perfect bra - help!

(6 Posts)
Kirk1 Wed 22-Jul-15 18:24:10

Dd (age 15) really needs new bras. I read all the advice I could find on here, read the websites and measured her as needing (probably) a 28F. Today we went shopping and completely failed to find any suitable.

None of the high street shops seem to stock the band size, and if the band size is right, none of them go higher than an E cup. Does anyone have a suggestion where we can go to get a fitting bra for her? She doesn't want to buy online because she can't try them on first.

We tried M&S (who were less than helpful), New Look and Matalan. This exhausted our local high street so I'm wondering if you lovely ladies can help me find her a shop that stocks bras in her size. We are grateful for any pointers you can give!

mamaswabey Wed 22-Jul-15 18:26:24

Bravissimo do a 28 band. They are great at fitting too.

BitOfFun Wed 22-Jul-15 18:28:22

I think the only high street store likely to carry that size is Bravissimo, which will probably mean a trip to the big city!

Online shopping is easier- many of them have a free or cheap returns policy.

PoppyShakespeare Wed 22-Jul-15 18:28:50

figleaves do free returns I think

SorrelForbes Wed 22-Jul-15 20:03:36

Debenhams and JL often stock 28 bands. Debenhams' own brand (Gorgeous ) usually comes up small so a 30E/F might work.

Zeitgeistic Wed 22-Jul-15 20:05:18

Bravissimo definitely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now