Talk

Advanced search

Removing black eyeliner

(5 Posts)
pussinboots61 Wed 22-Jul-15 11:40:12

I use black pencil eyeliner, either Clinique quickliner or Avon glimmersticks. I find it impossible to remove without waking up with panda eyes in the morning. I used to use wipes but they are a no no, I've used a few eye make up removers to no avail and am currently using Liz Earle cleanse and polish but even that leaves me with panda eyes. Any ideas anyone?

maybemyrtle Wed 22-Jul-15 11:45:51

This stuff: www.boots.com/en/Simple-Kind-To-Eyes-Nourishing-Eye-Make-Up-Remover-Cream_954474/

Small blob on index fingertip, using fingertips smooth over lashes, eyelids etc, wipe off with a damp tissue. Takes under 2 minutes. I then go over whole face with Bioderma on a cotton wool pad, you may not need to. Works a treat.

MelodyPM Wed 22-Jul-15 11:49:04

I use aloe vera baby oil on a cotton wool pad, find it to be far more effective than traditional eye makeup removers and a lot less expensive. To get in stubborn corners I sometimes use a cotton bud.

AmelieinOz Thu 23-Jul-15 22:40:10

Any micellar makeup remover like Bioderma. Or olive oil on cotton pads. Just close eyes, pat on closed eyes for a few seconds, done.

avagosling Fri 24-Jul-15 09:58:34

Coconut oil is my favourite, also the oil cleansing method with castor oil and jojoba seems to do the trick

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now