Talk

Advanced search

Bra storage?

(9 Posts)
poppym12 Mon 20-Jul-15 17:56:27

since i discovered correctly fitting bras, i think i may have been a bit extravagant with the spending.

i'm very happy with all my pretty purchases but does anyone have any good ways to store bras without squashing them out of shape?

storage space is pretty limited so unfortunately, a whole rail with little bra hangers is not possible.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 20-Jul-15 20:24:08

Do they get squashed out of shape? confused Mine don't. I put them in a drawer.

poppym12 Mon 20-Jul-15 22:35:14

a few would if i put them in a drawer as they're 'lightly padded'. the unlined, unpadded ones are fine but i have quite a collection these days of different kinds blush

Greengardenpixie Mon 20-Jul-15 22:40:37

I have drawers that are of the basket type. I just shove them all in there with my er pants!!!! I cant dedicate a whole basket to bras! I have way too many clothes for that!!! blush

BelindaBagwash Mon 20-Jul-15 22:45:50

I just fold mine up and put them in a drawer - a pile of black ones and a pile of white ones.

Doobigetta Mon 20-Jul-15 22:47:48

I keep mine in an ikea storage box in the bottom of the wardrobe so they don't get squashed.

WaggleBee Mon 20-Jul-15 23:02:02

You're supposed to keep them flat and opened out separately from each other but really who has space for that?

Mine are folded so one cup is inside out and inside the other cup. Stacked against each other like fallen dominoes. Terrible description but hopefully you know what I mean.

bellybuttonfluffy Mon 20-Jul-15 23:04:44

Mine fit perfectly stacked into one another inside a drawer. I don't have as many as this picture, but same idea. I have half the drawer with my bras and half are taken up by pants.

poppym12 Mon 20-Jul-15 23:10:08

hmmmm. the pic of the drawer and the basket thing has given me an idea, thank you. i wish i had more space for hanging garments to free up drawers but i don't.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now