Talk

Advanced search

Facial Exercises

(5 Posts)
LassieKillsChickens Mon 20-Jul-15 12:17:16

Does anyone do these? I just did a quick Google for anti-aging facial exercises and got a real mixed bag (of course). If I'm going to give them a try I'd rather have some recommendations. Anyone?

Monica101 Mon 20-Jul-15 12:31:28

I do Eva Fraser exercises, I have the DVD which I think you need to get as it is hard to grasp from a book.

They definitely do work but it is like all these things, exercise, healthy diet etc. They take time and commitment and sometimes I can't be bothered to do them. But the lift they give your face is noticeable after a few months and I think long term you can take years off yourself if you keep them up.

LassieKillsChickens Mon 20-Jul-15 12:50:13

Thank you. I don't really do DVDs. Nothing really on You Tube for her other than a stint on This Morning. She needs to get an app, with a daily exercise lol.

Monica101 Mon 20-Jul-15 14:02:47

An app would be good! I know she or her trainees do one to one lessons which I must do at some point. I've been doing them off and on for 5 years so I am a convert though I could do with more dedication if I'm honest.

mowglik Mon 20-Jul-15 15:45:38

I recommended ageless if you dare on another thread but went to look for a link just now and couldn't find an active one. She may have stopped doing the program but it was very good and consisted of 10 exercises to do a day...I cant recommend any others as I only did this one but do look for one that is not too complicated and you can stick to over a long period of time (sorry it isn't a more helpful post!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now