Talk

Advanced search

Shampoos and conditioners

(5 Posts)
Calugrove Sun 19-Jul-15 18:32:08

Hi. I have contact dermatitis, a skin allergy. I would appreciate if I could get a listing of inexpensive shampoos and conditioners that don't contain the irritating ingredients. Thank you

Calugrove Sun 19-Jul-15 18:38:19

Hi. I have contact dermatitis. I'd appreciate it if someone could give me a listing of inexpensive shampoos and conditioners that I can use that won't irritate the condition. Thank you, Calugrove

FabulousFudge Sun 19-Jul-15 19:02:50

Naked range @ Boots is cheapest good stuff I've tried. I like moo goo, green people and Liz Earle but they're pricier. Health food shops sell several SLS and SLES free ranges.

avagosling Mon 20-Jul-15 16:49:45

There are loads in health food shops and online, the cheaper ones I like are Faith in Nature and Dr. Organic, and the favourite more luxurious ones are Aubrey Organics and Fushi.

lavendersun Mon 20-Jul-15 16:54:56

I have just switched from Aveda Shampure to Jasons Organics and can't believe the difference in my hair. I stuck with Shampure for 20 years because my skin is massively sensitive.

Am using this www.jasonnaturalcare.co.uk/jojoba-shampoo/

and their conditioner - really really love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now