Talk

Advanced search

Shampoos and conditioners

(5 Posts)
Calugrove Sun 19-Jul-15 18:32:08

Hi. I have contact dermatitis, a skin allergy. I would appreciate if I could get a listing of inexpensive shampoos and conditioners that don't contain the irritating ingredients. Thank you

Calugrove Sun 19-Jul-15 18:38:19

Hi. I have contact dermatitis. I'd appreciate it if someone could give me a listing of inexpensive shampoos and conditioners that I can use that won't irritate the condition. Thank you, Calugrove

FabulousFudge Sun 19-Jul-15 19:02:50

Naked range @ Boots is cheapest good stuff I've tried. I like moo goo, green people and Liz Earle but they're pricier. Health food shops sell several SLS and SLES free ranges.

avagosling Mon 20-Jul-15 16:49:45

There are loads in health food shops and online, the cheaper ones I like are Faith in Nature and Dr. Organic, and the favourite more luxurious ones are Aubrey Organics and Fushi.

lavendersun Mon 20-Jul-15 16:54:56

I have just switched from Aveda Shampure to Jasons Organics and can't believe the difference in my hair. I stuck with Shampure for 20 years because my skin is massively sensitive.

Am using this www.jasonnaturalcare.co.uk/jojoba-shampoo/

and their conditioner - really really love it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: