Talk

Advanced search

Beachwear

(5 Posts)
Cherrypippin Sat 18-Jul-15 10:01:01

I'm off on my first beach holiday since having dc, I need new swimwear, cover ups and beach bag. I'm a size 16-18 5ft 8 and have awful skin particularly on my arms due to psorasis so tend to cover up as much as I can. However I'm determined not to let my size and skin ruin my holiday so what should I buy I'm completely clueless budget is about £200

Blueberrymuffint0p Sat 18-Jul-15 10:06:34

I was about to start a similar thread. My problem area is my thighs-they're pretty wobbly,just wondered how to cover them-sarongs I suppose?

I'm planning on buying some long cover ups-don't know where from though.

Well,I've been helpful!

Beagadorsrock Sat 18-Jul-15 10:09:11

Toast has some very nice kaftans in the sale at the moment www.toa.st/uk/category/sale+womens+beachwear/womens+beachwear.htm

dirtyprettything Sat 18-Jul-15 11:02:37

As a fellow psoriasis sufferer - don't hide your arms away, you may well find sunshine is the best cure for it. Mine is always best in the summer, enjoy your holiday

chanie44 Sat 18-Jul-15 12:26:47

I bought a beach bag from bhs for £7. It's a huge mesh bag, so it's really lightweight and practical for carrying around the kids stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now