Talk

Advanced search

Bras in New York??

(3 Posts)
NuggetofPurestGreen Fri 17-Jul-15 11:15:04

Hello clever S&Bers.

I got bra interventioned on here last summer and subsequently went to bravissimo for a bra fitting and came away the happy owner of 4 30g bras.

I have a wedding in September for which I need a strapless bra - I would like to go to Bravissimo again but there isn't any near me (had to go to London last time). However I will be New York for a few days just before the wedding so I wonder could I get something similar there?

Reluctant to order online from Bravissimo as it took ages in store for me to find bras I was happy with.

Let me know if you know anything about decent bra shops in NYC!

(Budget similar to Bravissimo so £30ish).

Thanks.

CityDweller Fri 17-Jul-15 11:24:16

I never had any luck buying bras in the States ((lived there for years and would always stock up at Bravissimo when home on holiday). You could try Macy's/ bloomies, but I'd be surprised if they stocked your size. I do remember walking past an underwear shop on UwS, around Zabars I think. But the prices were much higher than in the UK.

If I were you, as you know your size, I'd order online from Bravissimo in loads of styles and just return the ones that aren't suitable...

NuggetofPurestGreen Fri 17-Jul-15 11:32:16

Thanks City. That might actually be the best thing. Or I might make it up to Belfast before the date either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now