Talk

Advanced search

Breastfeeding friendly Wedding guest outfit

(5 Posts)
superbfairywren Thu 16-Jul-15 15:24:44

I need an outfit for a wedding in August. As I'm breastfeeding still I guess I will wear a skirt and top to make things easier and am thinking of ordering a nursing tank from seraphine for a bit more coverage than a standard cami with thin straps but I have no skirts. I always wore dresses previously and scanning my usual internet shopping haunts I can't find any nice skirts.
Looking for something high waisted, full circle or lots of material, either midi or maxi length. Preferably floral or patterned and colourful to go with a plain top. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

superbfairywren Thu 16-Jul-15 20:25:43

Anyone? I'm drawing a blank!

CatR1 Thu 16-Jul-15 21:20:50

Hi, yes that's a good idea to do a skirt and top when breastfeeding. Coast do some nice detailed full skirts, as do Ted Baker. You might be lucky and see something suitable in the sale.

Tiptoeshoes Thu 16-Jul-15 22:04:33

You don't need to do a skirt and top. I have worn wrap dresses to weddings and fed in them. Jersey ish material so you can pull wrap to one side easy.

Phase eight do good wrap dresses usually.

superbfairywren Fri 17-Jul-15 09:37:32

m.coast-stores.com/rue-skirt/skirts/coast/fcp-product/1448590?locale=en
Looking at coast online and have fallen for this skirt, just cannot afford 129quid for something yellow, I don't wear yellow!

Thank you for the suggestions, might try to get to local phase eight this weekend as their wrap dresses do look nice, I just tend to need industrial strength underwear in anything flimsy.

Any suggestions for skirts like the coast one on a smaller budget? Am thinking floral but plain Could be good too, in a striking colour that will go with a white or black top and easy to accessorize?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now