Talk

Advanced search

Cleo Koko Flirty sizing

(3 Posts)
AGnu Thu 16-Jul-15 13:19:55

My measurements are 29" & 36"ish... Does anyone know what the Koko sizing is like? I'm thinking of ordering a 28FF - my current 30F (Debenhams own brand) fits fairly comfortably but was almost immediately on the tightest hooks.

I'd also be interested if anyone has any recommendations for similar bras. I need something with a low, narrow gore & would usually go for white/black/nude but I can't seem to find anything but bright colours. TIA smile

AGnu Mon 20-Jul-15 14:52:20

Anyone? I need to order today if I'm going to get it before holiday! smile

AGnu Wed 22-Jul-15 13:19:04

I know I'm completely talking to myself now but if there is anyone around... New bra has arrived & mostly seems to fit ok, albeit a little tighter than my old one - not overly surprising given that I've gone down a band size! It does feel a little funny under my arms though - the straps come down right where the crease into my armpit is so it's not in my armpit but it does feel a little like it's rubbing. It also seems to gape just a tiny bit at the top when I lean forward but when I stand straight my slightly larger breast bulges a little towards the bottom. confused

I don't think I could go to a smaller band size - this one's tight but not suffocatingly so on the loosest hooks. I suspect a smaller cup size would be too small... Do I just need a different style? I have a hard enough time finding bras with narrow/low gores! sad I'm beginning to think I should just start buying lottery tickets so I might one day be able to afford to pay someone to make me customised bras!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now