Talk

Advanced search

Kanken Backpacks

(7 Posts)
Toohotcats Thu 16-Jul-15 11:47:56

Would anyone recommend? I've wanted one for a while and have been looking on eBay cos I don't want to pay full price for one, but even then they sell at almost £50..
If they're worth it I'll buy one brand new.
Thanks!

Laquila Thu 16-Jul-15 11:50:01

I am very attached to my Kanken but I apprecaite they're pricey and a lot of people don't see the appeal. I love mine because of the handles, because it's very light, and because the khaki shade doesn't seem to get grubby. I also like that the square shape doesn't waste space, IYSWIM. I wish it had more internal compartments/divisions though.

Stainlessteel Thu 16-Jul-15 16:22:36

I bought my mam one for her 60th last year as I'd seen her eyeing them up in a shop but knew she'd never buy herself something that expensive. She seems to really like it.

I mentioned to a colleague who had one that I'd just bought the same for my mam and he said that his was at least 20 years old. They hold up mega well apparently.

The sale ones on www.ilovemykanken.com/shop/sale/ sometimes go down as cheap as 50 quid so that seems a little expensive for a second hand one.

Mrs9C Tue 13-Jun-17 19:24:36

OP this video is helpful to see the differences www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUGromoWU28

HTH

Mrs9C Tue 13-Jun-17 19:25:26

So sorry, I thought I was posting on a different thread!! Please delete!

bingohandjob Tue 13-Jun-17 22:18:37

I love mine - have two. Most comfortable, practical bags I own. Can fit loads in, seat pad, simple, utilitarian style. I'd definitely recommend getting one with padded straps. www.thesportinglodge.co.uk offering 20% off at moment with code DAD20

SamC1991 Wed 09-Aug-17 10:50:07

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now