Talk

Advanced search

Please can you help me with my routine

(3 Posts)
Redrosegirlie Thu 16-Jul-15 10:30:33

I'm a 40 year old with combination skin. I get a few hormonal spots that leave red marks under the skin forever and I have a wrinkly forehead with the beginnings of fine lines around the eyes and mouth and my effaclar duo doesn't seem to be helping much.

So, after much research I have bought Alpha-H balancing cleanser, Alpha-H essential mousturiser with SPF 50, Bravura calendula AHA toner, Alpha-H viramins kit (Vit A 0.5% Vit C 20% & Vit E)

Can you lovely people give me a morning and evening routine bearing in mind some of these products apparently cancel each other out. TIA smile

Shop Thu 16-Jul-15 13:18:48

Email Alpha H via their website, they get straight back to you with a personal reply.

I have used all these, I would:

Am: balancing cleanser, vit c serum then spf50
PM: balancing cleanser, vit a serum then moisturiser (not the SPF though)
Alternate pm: balancing cleanser, calendula toner, vit e serum then moisturiser.

You can build up to using the toner am & pm but I wouldn't use on the nights you use the vit a serum.

Redrosegirlie Thu 16-Jul-15 17:25:52

Aaah many thanks shop.
I will email them because I also want to know if I need to leave time in between products smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now