Talk

Advanced search

Trying to work out my colours but I'm confused !

(8 Posts)
Itsalldramarama Mon 13-Jul-15 20:29:54

Not sure what catorgory I fit into !! I know I have cool skin with pink undertones , can look quite flushed at times , then I am conflicting as I have brown/ hazel eyes and a smattering of freckles ! Hair originally dark brown but now dark blonde ( not done roots for 2 month ! Have a lovely silver streak through the middle !!! Just seeing how it goes to the horror of my Dds !! )
Live in black , and grey but fancy a change ! Think I suit navy and purple , not sure about pink ! Definately not red , clashes with my skin and look horrific in yellow , peach and orange !! Not sure about brown ? Read lots of sites but still not sure ! Any clues to get me out of my comfort zone smile

mummypig3 Mon 13-Jul-15 20:32:14

Watching with interest, as I have similar colouring to you but lighter brown hair

woodhill Mon 13-Jul-15 20:33:36

could you be a Summer?

Itsalldramarama Mon 13-Jul-15 20:37:51

Think more summer than winter as I imagine winters to be like Snow White ! Alabaster skin and very dark hair !! I'm just more rosy red !

Doobigetta Mon 13-Jul-15 20:46:18

You sound like a soft Summer to me.

Deeznutz Mon 13-Jul-15 20:53:28

Soft summer-the palette is much darker/dustier/smokier than other summers.

Try the Truth is Beauty Quiz. It works out your season by process of elimination.

Itsalldramarama Mon 13-Jul-15 20:53:28

Thanks il read up on soft summers smile

Itsalldramarama Mon 13-Jul-15 20:54:13

Thanks il try that quiz and see what it says smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now