Talk

Advanced search

Inbetween season shoe suggestions?

(7 Posts)
Quickchangeup Mon 13-Jul-15 15:51:33

Need shoes for autumn that arent ballerinas as my boney feet get so cold, but for when it's not actually cold enough for boots? I hate the inbetween seasons bit, I constantly feel either under or over dressed! Please help!

Quickchangeup Mon 13-Jul-15 17:52:13

Does no one else have this problem?! grin

chanie44 Mon 13-Jul-15 17:52:36

Skater shoes - canvas, so light enough for now but the cover more of your feet than ballerinas and you could fit socks underneath.

stripytees Mon 13-Jul-15 18:54:10

I have several pairs of brogues, gold Ash lo top trainers, New Balance trainers and some flats with an ankle strap.

Depends on your style and if you need smart or casual.

Dancingqueen17 Mon 13-Jul-15 19:49:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ladygaga1980 Mon 13-Jul-15 20:09:12

Ankle boots in a pale leather or brouges or fly London wedges

Quickchangeup Mon 13-Jul-15 20:12:25

Yes skater shoes is a brilliant option, perhaps leather ones? I live in my canvas ones in spring/ early summer. I need a smarter option but I'm not sure I can pull of brogues. I not "hip" or cool enough! I've got a couple of pairs of nice nikes which I hardly wear as I don't know what the hell to wear with them and I don't want them to get wet smile
Thanks for the replies. I think my issue extends beyond shoes come to think of it, I'm fine with summer heat or snowy winters but anything in between I invariably end up looking like a prat!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now