Talk

Advanced search

Swimsuit when tall, curvy, overweight and pregnant

(6 Posts)
Chchchchangeabout Mon 13-Jul-15 09:53:11

Would really appreciate help on this.

Am 6ft tall, 34HH plus, 15 stone plus, 4 months pregnant, and growing. Plenty of padding on thighs.

Would ideally like something with a bit of a skirt, support for boobs and good display of cleavage (to distract from rest of the horror). But will settle for anything that doesn't look awful.

Archer26 Mon 13-Jul-15 10:05:13

Mamas and papas do some lovely ones and both supportive and roomy for growth. I got mine in the sale but should have be £20, not the cheapest but well worth it.

Chchchchangeabout Mon 13-Jul-15 10:34:38

Thanks Archer. Had a look And they have some nice ones online but only have up to size 14 in stock at the moment.

Fallulah Mon 13-Jul-15 11:28:17

Speedo goes up to large sizes and come up high in the back to reduce overspill while still giving good cleavage in the front. I always feel surprisingly confident in mine despite being size 20/22.

Itscurtainsforyou Mon 13-Jul-15 19:39:20

I am similar although shorter and heavier and have just bought elomi big bikini bottoms and swim bra that fit well and support my boobs.
I bought a maternity tankini top from next which gives zero support to wear over as a bit of extra coverage.

Chchchchangeabout Tue 14-Jul-15 23:04:40

Ooh thanks for the additional replies! Will have a look at Speedo and am very excited by the elomi combo idea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now