Talk

Advanced search

Jewellery Boxes

(12 Posts)
FlourishandBlotts Sun 12-Jul-15 11:00:34

Can anyone point me in the right direction of some nice jewellery boxes? Think its time i should get something nice to keep my jewellery in, ideally I'd like something that i could hang my necklaces up in smile

HiawathaDidntBotherTooMuch Sun 12-Jul-15 11:06:29

I've been meaning to invest in some stacking ones that were recommended on MN years ago when I first joined. They were leather boxes and you can buy them in all sizes. I can't remember any more than that though. Helpful I know!

FlourishandBlotts Sun 12-Jul-15 11:19:53

Ooooh they sound interesting, will have a look...

LittleMysMoominMamma Sun 12-Jul-15 11:20:58

Hiawatha I think you mean the Stackers boxes.

I have the largest size and they are extremely useful - you buy the individual layers to suit your requirements, so you can start with a couple and build them up. I got mine from Amazon, though its worth a quick search as you'll often find deals on them.

FlourishandBlotts Sun 12-Jul-15 11:37:52

MoominMama could you post a pic of what yours looks like? Are they quite big when all stacked? X

HiawathaDidntBotherTooMuch Sun 12-Jul-15 11:38:47

Yes, that's it Little. Thanks! I've had a look and don't know whether to go with medium size or the large that you have. They seem to be excellent value. I am liking the mink with stone velvet.

LittleMysMoominMamma Sun 12-Jul-15 18:29:59

This is the size I have, I see this is now called the classic size and they now do an even larger tray size:
www.amazon.co.uk/STACKERS-Set-CLASSIC-SIZE-Jewellery/dp/B005MF9ULS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436721751&sr=8-1&keywords=stackers+jewellery+boxes

I have 4 of the shallower trays and 1 of the deep ones at the bottom. Actually, I have two sets... blush

LittleMysMoominMamma Sun 12-Jul-15 18:33:46

Forgot to mention that there is a picture of the stacked trays in a room setting on the attached link, should help you gauge the overall size.

HiawathaDidntBotherTooMuch Sun 12-Jul-15 21:13:52

I think I will go with the largest size. That way, I won't have to stack too many. Thanks for the link!

kiwidreamer Tue 14-Jul-15 13:30:39

Another vote for the Stackers range, its brilliant.

slug Tue 14-Jul-15 15:11:21

Muji do something similar. The boxes and dividers come separately. I'm up to my fourth layer at the moment

Libitina Tue 14-Jul-15 17:54:22

www.qvcuk.com/Luxury-Silver-Safekeeper-Deluxe-Jewellery-Box-by-Lori-Greiner.product.702701.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-702701

I have this one. It's huge. I got it when they had it on easypayments of three so not such a shock to my purse.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now