Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Jewellery Boxes

(12 Posts)
FlourishandBlotts Sun 12-Jul-15 11:00:34

Can anyone point me in the right direction of some nice jewellery boxes? Think its time i should get something nice to keep my jewellery in, ideally I'd like something that i could hang my necklaces up in smile

HiawathaDidntBotherTooMuch Sun 12-Jul-15 11:06:29

I've been meaning to invest in some stacking ones that were recommended on MN years ago when I first joined. They were leather boxes and you can buy them in all sizes. I can't remember any more than that though. Helpful I know!

FlourishandBlotts Sun 12-Jul-15 11:19:53

Ooooh they sound interesting, will have a look...

LittleMysMoominMamma Sun 12-Jul-15 11:20:58

Hiawatha I think you mean the Stackers boxes.

I have the largest size and they are extremely useful - you buy the individual layers to suit your requirements, so you can start with a couple and build them up. I got mine from Amazon, though its worth a quick search as you'll often find deals on them.

FlourishandBlotts Sun 12-Jul-15 11:37:52

MoominMama could you post a pic of what yours looks like? Are they quite big when all stacked? X

HiawathaDidntBotherTooMuch Sun 12-Jul-15 11:38:47

Yes, that's it Little. Thanks! I've had a look and don't know whether to go with medium size or the large that you have. They seem to be excellent value. I am liking the mink with stone velvet.

LittleMysMoominMamma Sun 12-Jul-15 18:29:59

This is the size I have, I see this is now called the classic size and they now do an even larger tray size:
www.amazon.co.uk/STACKERS-Set-CLASSIC-SIZE-Jewellery/dp/B005MF9ULS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436721751&sr=8-1&keywords=stackers+jewellery+boxes

I have 4 of the shallower trays and 1 of the deep ones at the bottom. Actually, I have two sets... blush

LittleMysMoominMamma Sun 12-Jul-15 18:33:46

Forgot to mention that there is a picture of the stacked trays in a room setting on the attached link, should help you gauge the overall size.

HiawathaDidntBotherTooMuch Sun 12-Jul-15 21:13:52

I think I will go with the largest size. That way, I won't have to stack too many. Thanks for the link!

kiwidreamer Tue 14-Jul-15 13:30:39

Another vote for the Stackers range, its brilliant.

slug Tue 14-Jul-15 15:11:21

Muji do something similar. The boxes and dividers come separately. I'm up to my fourth layer at the moment

Libitina Tue 14-Jul-15 17:54:22

www.qvcuk.com/Luxury-Silver-Safekeeper-Deluxe-Jewellery-Box-by-Lori-Greiner.product.702701.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-702701

I have this one. It's huge. I got it when they had it on easypayments of three so not such a shock to my purse.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: