Talk

Advanced search

Help me find the trousers!

(10 Posts)
HexBramble Sun 12-Jul-15 08:55:15

Bloody gorgeous they were but the woman wearing them looked grumpy as hell and was not in the mood for idle questions.

They were either 3/4's or they were pantaloon style with a very relaxed elastic at the bottom. They were light cotton, maybe linen, lilac and paler colours with embroidery at the bottom. They also had bell type pockets on each leg. My description of them sound hideous grin but I'm doing them no justice and I have a fairly eclectic sense of dress

They were really organic looking and definitely not high street. Would look lovely with a vest or fitted t shirt top.

MaryBerrysEyelashes Sun 12-Jul-15 09:01:10

Are you sure?

MaryBerrysEyelashes Sun 12-Jul-15 09:01:26

Maybe her trousers were making her cross

HexBramble Sun 12-Jul-15 09:44:53

Mary, sure about what?!

daylily Sun 12-Jul-15 10:09:05

Like these Hush ones?
www.hush-uk.com/daywear/all/avignon_trousers_slate_blue.htm
No embroidery though. I have a similar pair - very comfy but a little more dressy than trackies!!!

MaryBerrysEyelashes Sun 12-Jul-15 10:19:56

THEY are nicer than the ones the Op describes

burnishedsilver Sun 12-Jul-15 10:25:14

At a guess, they might be desigual.

stripytees Sun 12-Jul-15 11:06:03

Something like these?

TBH it sounds like the sort of a thing sold in little independent shops and at markets etc. If you're in London, there's a shop in Greenwich market that sells a lot of things like that.

mowglik Sun 12-Jul-15 12:05:07

Harem pants? Thai fisherman style pants? They sound interesting!

HexBramble Sun 12-Jul-15 19:08:19

Not dissimilar, but even prettier with Mary is going to love these even more now almost a washed/vintage look about them.

Darn it! Why didn't I just ask!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now