Talk

Advanced search

How many bikinis/swimsuits is enough?!!

(8 Posts)
Notcontent Sat 11-Jul-15 22:36:09

I have recently been trying to declutter my life, including my wardrobe, with the mantra that more is not always better. So I was quite happy with having two pairs of bikinis and a tankini for my holiday - but then I was talking to a friend who said she always takes about 10 pairs or so, so she always has a dry pair spare, etc.

So that made me think - do I need more????

SweetAndFullOfGrace Sat 11-Jul-15 22:40:25

10?!?!

I suppose it depends on your holiday. I use my bikini to swim in, and I never sunbathe because I have fair skin and a desire to avoid the melanoma my mother had removed. So one good quality bikini that dries fast is fine.

I suppose if you were lying about constantly in the sun you might want more from a variation / boredom point of view?

Zebda Sat 11-Jul-15 22:43:16

I like to have 4 for a 2 week holiday - usually a couple are favs, but I change at lunchtime for a dry/ fresh one, so 4 is a good number

celineybeanie Sat 11-Jul-15 22:44:33

I've got one full body swimsuit and about 3 bikinis. In my opinion if the weather is warm enough to get in the water it's warm enough to dry yesterday's bikini

Littlepumpkinpie Sat 11-Jul-15 22:52:42

I've got 6 bikini but go away for 14 days at a time. Plus an all in one for if we visit a water park.

Notcontent Sat 11-Jul-15 23:17:41

Hmm, maybe I need just one more...

neolara Sat 11-Jul-15 23:20:25

Blimey. I got excited last year when I had two cossies for the first time in my life.

dementedpixie Sat 11-Jul-15 23:25:34

I took 4 bikinis this year (am still on holiday!) and that was plenty as I rinsed and hung them out to dry overnight

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now