Talk

Advanced search

Beauty experts, holiday mascara advice?

(8 Posts)
QuiteLikely5 Sat 11-Jul-15 09:18:29

Hello girls

I'm off on my hols and I need a good mascara that I can wear during the day that will withstand the hot temperatures and not break off and make me look like a panda.

Recommendations much appreciated smile

tessandjude Sat 11-Jul-15 09:28:36

Not really answering your question but for my honeymoon last year I had lash extensions. I know some people don't like them because they say they pull out your natural lashes but I loved them. I have a very natural look but thought they looked natural but my eyes looked made up with zero effort and I could swim without thinking about smudging. They cost about £50 so I wouldn't have them done a lot but they lasted over a month for me.

Ikeameatballs Sat 11-Jul-15 09:30:06

I love Benefit Rollerlash, don't know if it will survive v hot temps but it's what I'm packing.

Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Sat 11-Jul-15 09:32:42

Bump, as I was just about to ask the same. Waterproof would be best. (Can't get them dyed-didnt pass allergy test)

QforCucumber Sat 11-Jul-15 09:33:57

Number 7 - it's in a purple tube and is waterproof, my holiday favourite.

fancyferret Sat 11-Jul-15 09:34:36

I have just come back from a week in Spain and used Barry M Vegas Waterproof Mascara - It didn't smudge in the heat or come off in the pool so I was quite impressed with it especially as it wasn't the most expensive. I didn't take any eye make up remover with me and should have done really to get it off properly at the end of the day.

andadietcoke Sat 11-Jul-15 09:37:31

Lancôme Doll Eyes waterproof survived Greek island heat, eyes streaming from allergies and tears (at a wedding). It's buildable and doesn't clump so is have a little sweep for the day time and a couple of coats for evenings.

nickyschof Sat 11-Jul-15 22:50:38

No 7 stay perfect mascara in a gold tube. Stays on day, comes off with warm water. Fabulous product grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now