Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried Aveda Be Curly Range

(8 Posts)
Aquamarine70 Fri 10-Jul-15 15:44:43

I'm thinking of trying the shampoo, conditioner & duel enhancer. Is it worth it as it's quite expensive.

Aquamarine70 Fri 10-Jul-15 15:45:04

*curl enhancer

Lottapianos Fri 10-Jul-15 15:46:29

I used the curl enhancer. It was ok, but to be honest I got similar results from Boots pink curl creme which costs about �2 or Body Shop Rainforrest Hair Butter for about �8. Aveda wasn't worth the money as far as I was concerned, and I wouldnt' buy again

Aquamarine70 Sat 11-Jul-15 05:07:09

Thanks I won't bother then as it is expensive. I'm in Australia so can't get the Boots one. I have a hair & beauty wholesale card so I'll see if I can get another hair product for curls in there. Thanks.

BumWad Sat 11-Jul-15 05:22:16

I've used this. I found them to be quite good products and inline others doesn't make hair feel like there's too much build up of product.

thecatsm0ther Sat 11-Jul-15 11:07:45

I think the curl cream has silicone in too, in case you're trying to avoid silicone.

Aquamarine70 Sat 11-Jul-15 12:26:49

Thanks yes I'd like to avoid silicone.

Everythingsgonegreen Sat 11-Jul-15 16:06:25

Used to work well on my curls but recently lost it's effects IYKWIM.

Used John Frieda range today which I know most curlies don't like and hair looks fab.

Mind you I must have weird curls because curly girl method wrecked my hair never looked as rubbish as when I was following that regime.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now