Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Anyone tried Aveda Be Curly Range

(8 Posts)
Aquamarine70 Fri 10-Jul-15 15:44:43

I'm thinking of trying the shampoo, conditioner & duel enhancer. Is it worth it as it's quite expensive.

Aquamarine70 Fri 10-Jul-15 15:45:04

*curl enhancer

Lottapianos Fri 10-Jul-15 15:46:29

I used the curl enhancer. It was ok, but to be honest I got similar results from Boots pink curl creme which costs about �2 or Body Shop Rainforrest Hair Butter for about �8. Aveda wasn't worth the money as far as I was concerned, and I wouldnt' buy again

Aquamarine70 Sat 11-Jul-15 05:07:09

Thanks I won't bother then as it is expensive. I'm in Australia so can't get the Boots one. I have a hair & beauty wholesale card so I'll see if I can get another hair product for curls in there. Thanks.

BumWad Sat 11-Jul-15 05:22:16

I've used this. I found them to be quite good products and inline others doesn't make hair feel like there's too much build up of product.

thecatsm0ther Sat 11-Jul-15 11:07:45

I think the curl cream has silicone in too, in case you're trying to avoid silicone.

Aquamarine70 Sat 11-Jul-15 12:26:49

Thanks yes I'd like to avoid silicone.

Everythingsgonegreen Sat 11-Jul-15 16:06:25

Used to work well on my curls but recently lost it's effects IYKWIM.

Used John Frieda range today which I know most curlies don't like and hair looks fab.

Mind you I must have weird curls because curly girl method wrecked my hair never looked as rubbish as when I was following that regime.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: