Talk

Advanced search

MAC makeover/trial

(4 Posts)
Maranello4 Thu 09-Jul-15 21:03:24

Hi there I'd like to update my makeup and foundation in particular. Can anyone tell me if MAC still do make up trials? I've used Bare Minerals powder and liquid with the brush but feel like a clown! So would like something a bit more natural but is easy to apply as I work full time. If anyone has any advice on what to look for, questions to ask etc., I'd be very grateful. Also, I know this is a long shot, if anyone has been to the Covent Garden (or similar central London) shop and could recommend a consultant who does a good natural look, that would be great too! Thank you x

eightdollars Thu 09-Jul-15 21:10:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Maranello4 Sun 12-Jul-15 22:39:40

Thank you Eightdollars, that's very kind of you

cuntyMcCunterson Sun 12-Jul-15 22:57:01

I'm in Edinburgh so can't he,p with consultants but I had a lesson at Mac for my wedding. It was £50 and that was fully redeemable against products. The lesson consisted of the MUA discussing the look I wanted the her doing half of my face and me mirroring what she'd done while updating a paper chart thing with what went where! I thought IT was money well spent and was good to pick up some hints and tips and cheats!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now