Footner - day 2 and my feet are like the Sahara desert.

(16 Posts)
jammiesplodgers Tue 07-Jul-15 20:26:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LassieKillsChickens Tue 07-Jul-15 21:37:57

I'm two weeks post my first go with Footner and I have baby soft skin now (which I plan on maintaining as much as possible!). Be patient. It will get a lot worse lol.

jammiesplodgers Tue 07-Jul-15 22:31:46

chanie44 Wed 08-Jul-15 08:18:13

I did a fake footner on Saturday night and although they are dry, they haven't started peeling, so I'm going to do a soak tonight.

Littlepumpkinpie Wed 08-Jul-15 08:31:14

Just keep giving them bubble baths twice a day nice and hot. Keep socks on at all times

vindscreenviper Wed 08-Jul-15 11:00:40

I did my first one last night, the soles of my feet feel 'funny' this morning, sort of extra sensitive when walking around barefoot. Is this normal? DH reckons I'm going to end up in A&E having donor feet grafted on!

I haven't done any soaking yet as I'm going out tomorrow and would prefer to delay the leper look until after, hope it works.

BeatieBo Wed 08-Jul-15 11:18:47

I did my first footner about three weeks ago. On day 5 I was going to post about what a complete waste of money it was but didn't get round to it. On day 6 the peeling started and went on and on and on. It really is quite disgusting. I started wearing socks in bed because the sheets were covered in skin in the morning. I had to shake my socks out when I took them off. Keep soaking your feet. I actually managed to block the drain with all my skin (told you it was disgusting!grin) My feet now look better than they've done in years and are lovely and soft though so was well worth it.

Littlepumpkinpie Wed 08-Jul-15 12:49:59

I'm off to town soon not had a footner fix in a while

vindscreenviper Thu 09-Jul-15 21:54:34

Just about to step out and my feet have decided to go for it with the peelingsad

jammiesplodgers Fri 10-Jul-15 07:18:55

BeatieBo Fri 10-Jul-15 12:27:42

Don't worry, all of a sudden the peeling will start. It took six days for mine to start. They just looked very dry before that.

U2TheEdge Fri 10-Jul-15 13:22:41

I just bought some for me and dh.

My feet are quite smooth but dh's are disgusting. He is going to have some awesome peeling!

vindscreenviper Fri 10-Jul-15 13:40:05

Pics please U2 grin

U2TheEdge Fri 10-Jul-15 14:00:33

I will! Waiting for it to be delivered as I got two half price on groupon.

jammiesplodgers Fri 10-Jul-15 17:00:12

vindscreenviper Thu 16-Jul-15 09:41:14

Day 9 in the leper colony...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now