Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a non-vile nursing bra for my heaving 34F bosom :P

(3 Posts)
KnitFastDieWarm Tue 07-Jul-15 16:57:26

I am 20 weeks pregnant and am venturing into the world of nursing bras.

I was a 34 F pre-pregnancy and my size hasn't actually change - my boobs have just got a bit fuller in shape. However, I notice the market for 34F nursing bras divides into a) pretty but hideously expensive and b) just plain hideous

I would like something that gives proper support and not the monoboob saggy look that seems to be common in the nursing bra world. I love the likes of Cake Lingerie and Hot Milk but are there any cheaper equivalents?

RaaRaaTheLion Tue 07-Jul-15 17:03:12

Elle McPherson has done some lovely ones - they aren't cheap, but they made me feel pretty when nursing at a 28GG size. It's really worth spending the money on them instead of forking out twice for crap ones and I know it's a struggled to get ones in a large size for cheap.
Also, don't buy nursing bras until you're about 37 weeks as your breast are likely to carry on growing. Go and get fitted at a proper shop like John Lewis; they're trained in knowing which sizes and styles work best

TheJiminyConjecture Tue 07-Jul-15 17:09:48

I got fitted at Bravissimo, am currently in a Panache 34ff nursing bra. They had 3 types. The other two came up really high so would have been a pain under certain clothes. So the Panache was best for me. I have it in the pink and the black.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now