Talk

Advanced search

Casualty (TV prog): Zoe Hannah dresses

(8 Posts)
tbtc Tue 07-Jul-15 09:59:22

I posted this on Telly Addicts and someone suggested I ask over here as apparently there are some wise people here grin

I really like some of the dresses Zoe Hannah wears in Casualty. I have a very different figure to her, but would love to know where the dresses come from.

Anyone?

LadyPenny Tue 07-Jul-15 10:15:41

Try looking at Phase eight. They do very styles similar to the ones she wears.

cheapskatemum Wed 08-Jul-15 18:22:46

I thought Phase Eight too! Posted Karen Millen on the other thread. I like both, but sadly they are out of my price range at the moment. Good way to bump the thread though. There must be some Style and Beauty gurus who watch Casualty!

Andthenshesmiles Wed 08-Jul-15 18:37:26

The one she had on this week is from LK Bennett I think.

Andthenshesmiles Wed 08-Jul-15 18:41:23

www.lkbennett.com/Clothing/Dresses/Mari-Structured-Dress/p/DRMARIPinkPower%20Pink?show=All
Was it like this shape but blue ?
Have similar from a few seasons ago.

DragonsCanHop Wed 08-Jul-15 18:44:21

Marking my place

tbtc Thu 09-Jul-15 09:12:31

Yeah...that's the sort of thing! Phase Eight and L K Bennett are not on my radar for dress shopping as they are a bit spendy! I'm more of a Zara girl.

So flattering and elegant though. I actually have no reason to wear such a dress anyway.

cheapskatemum Sat 11-Jul-15 23:08:27

Bugger, I wish I hadn't clicked on that LK Bennett link, I really want that pink dress now. £195, though! I won't spend that much on clothes all year. Casualty was really weird tonight, I'd better get back to Telly Addicts...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now