Talk

Advanced search

Cheap pants, get your lovely cheap pants 'ere.....

(7 Posts)
GobblersKnob Mon 06-Jul-15 19:13:05

If anyone is in need of a pant drawer refresh and doesn't have a must match bra fetish wink There are some bargains to be had here 4 pants for £10 all Panache and Cleo, bargainous smile

Coastingit Mon 06-Jul-15 19:25:52

Oops I may have just bought a lovely set - Angie in raspberry, balconette bra and thong for total of £10.50!

I am postnatal and desperately in need of new undies that fit, but couldn't justify spending much, so thanks! thanks

poppym12 Mon 06-Jul-15 23:24:16

ooohhhh thanks grin. can never have too many pairs of pants.

HermioneWeasley Tue 07-Jul-15 11:46:45

They're gorgeous, but I can't tell what's cotton and what isn't and I can only wear cotton

GobblersKnob Tue 07-Jul-15 11:49:48

Having lots of Panache stuff I don't think any will be cotton beyond the gusset, sorry sad

goodasitgets Tue 07-Jul-15 17:08:18

Thank you! Am currently sat with nappy cream on my bum after an unfortunate leg seam/horse riding incident grinblush
So was looking for some seamless sports briefs - got myself a couple of the panache sports ones to try

GobblersKnob Tue 07-Jul-15 17:27:41

Ouchy, sounds painful. I have some of the sports briefs and shorts already, I find them super comfy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now