Talk

Advanced search

Quick- heading outta lunchtime what can I buy for my hooves?

(14 Posts)
lizardqueenie Mon 06-Jul-15 12:44:08

Heels in a bad state & need to get something, some kind of file/ scrub/ cheese grater to get them in order. Heading out at lunch to get something but what? Have heard about footner but not sure I can bear the peeley stage as I'm wearing saddles at the moment every day. Help!

Talisin Mon 06-Jul-15 12:55:03

Soap and Glory footfile (or the virtual identical Sainsburys knock-off in their Dirty Works range) and some Flexitol heel balm stuff.

NomiMalone Mon 06-Jul-15 13:02:46

I don't rate the Soap and Glory foot file at all.

The Emjoi Micro Pedi is the business especially when used with the extra harsh rollers. Ah-mazing.

stripytees Mon 06-Jul-15 13:03:21

The PedEgg and a good foot cream.

lizardqueenie Mon 06-Jul-15 18:51:42

Thanks! I didn't get to go as I got dragged into a meeting but shall go tomorrow- are these available at boots/ superdrug?

Candra Mon 06-Jul-15 23:51:06

CCS cream and a pumice stone is all you need

madmother1 Tue 07-Jul-15 00:26:14

Use a peg egg every evening and slip a pair of socks on after moisturising. Lovely soft feet.

Beautifullymixed Tue 07-Jul-15 06:59:04

Forget the high street. Get on amazon for a scholl velvet electric pedi and a Newtons chiropody sponge.
Best things you will buy believe me. My feet are smooth as silk smile

Beautifullymixed Tue 07-Jul-15 07:00:25

Oh and flexitol/vaseline/pure shea butter or coconut oil for afterwards. Lovely.

cardoon Tue 07-Jul-15 07:51:03

Why do you need both the pedi thing and the newtons sponge Beautiful?

FearOfABlackPlanet Tue 07-Jul-15 10:23:44

I'd start with flexitol. Slather your feet in the stuff and wear socks for a few hours (or overnight).

Then the next day, soak your feet in warm water, use a foot file and scrub, then repeat the flexitol.

lizardqueenie Tue 07-Jul-15 10:55:11

Thanks all some great options. And now of course it's raining!

daimbardiva Tue 07-Jul-15 11:29:25

Soap and glory foot file, flexitol and body shop hemp foot protector. Job done!

Beautifullymixed Tue 07-Jul-15 22:23:37

cardoon the chiropody sponge is to use on a daily basis in the shower. You lather it up with soap. It maintains your smoothness, and cleans at the same time.
I like to use the pedi at night on dry feet , especially after a long day wearing sandals/flip flops. Then slather feet in cream and pop socks on.
In the morning, I shower and scrub with the sponge.
Voila smooth feet smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now