Talk

Advanced search

Gap UK now cheaper than Gap US??

(5 Posts)
carrie74 Mon 06-Jul-15 11:01:54

I was just thinking I could do with another pair of capris for exercise, and have had good experience recently of the Gap Fit range, so had a quick look at the UK website. I was then cross-referencing to the U.S. Website, as they've got reviews and we don't. Well, I was pretty surprised to see a pair of leggings I was looking at at £29.99 in the UK (so approx $45) as $59.99 in the U.S. I haven't checked other items, but wow! With an extra 30% off when they're doing one of their frequent promotions, it's making Gap UK look like bargain basement. Go Gap!!

TealFanClub Mon 06-Jul-15 11:07:21

I Always ook at us gap reviews too. They are ALWAYS from Texas. And always a size 2. Or something tiny.

carrie74 Mon 06-Jul-15 11:17:56

That seems an oxymoron - size 2 in Texas (my brother lives in Texas, and it's known for being one of the bigger states I believe).

TealFanClub Mon 06-Jul-15 11:19:07

Of course. But not in reviewland

HelpMeGetOutOfHere Mon 06-Jul-15 12:43:11

I love gap, always a discount to be found as well. I think in the states it would be unusual o buy without a code of some ort as well, maybe that's why prices are higher to allow for the discounts?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now