Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me find jewelled/crystal heeled flip flops for my wedding?

(3 Posts)
cashmerecardigans Sun 05-Jul-15 14:20:24

I seem to be looking for the impossible at the moment. I already have a pair of Louboutins to wear for my wedding, but am a bit worried they may kill my feet if I wear them for the whole day/evening. I really want some sort of pretty high heeled toe post sandals that I can use for the evening if I need them. I've seen some in Gina, but they are a bit over blingy for me. It looks like Jimmy Choo did some a few years back, but the style obviously isn't in fashion at the moment. I'm not too worried about price.
Can anyone help?
Thanks so much

pseudonymity Sun 05-Jul-15 19:34:10

This? www.harveynichols.com/106087-lynn-gold-snake-effect-leather-sandals/?istCompanyId=c721e458-728e-4a28-bc83-6a1d2abf7708&istItemId=ppipllrwl&istBid=t&_$ja=tsid:61548|kw:15|cgn:0RpXOIXA500&siteID=0RpXOIXA500-saQC9PF6L7kCJOB0fexAKQ

cashmerecardigans Sun 05-Jul-15 21:06:43

Hi
Thanks for this. I'm really after something with a high heel, so I don't think these would do the job. Heels aren't a problem, I'm just looking for something glam that frees up my toes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now