Talk

Advanced search

Lush Hair Products recommendations please......

(6 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 04-Jul-15 22:48:43

My hair is very short ( top bit maybe 2" long, back/sides scalped)
I'm growing the top bits longer at the moment but I'm getting a bit hmm because it's really wavy. Don't want to keep using the straighteners on it because in the last month I've done a permenant dye (twice) and hightlights.

So...........what is nice in Lush to soothe my locks?

IRL, I have mid brown hair, at the moment it's light chestnut .

TIA

squigglehead Sun 05-Jul-15 11:38:54

I like their hair masks, there's a few different ones at varying prices that are great for putting the softness back into your hair!

That being said I think the best thing I've found for soothing hair is Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Rescue. Its a hardcore conditioner and smells amazing. But yeah, Lush hair masks are fab too smile they have some gels too I believe that could help control your waves and they're good for conditioning the hair too?

dinosaurkisses Sun 05-Jul-15 17:31:53

Another short-haired person here- my hair has always been pretty dull and wavy despite trying different assortments of leave in conditioners, Argan oil, coconut oil etc

For the last few months I've been using a lush shampoo bar (Ultimate Shine and Honey I Washed My Hair) and their Veganese conditioner- the results have been AMAZING. My hair is super-duper shiny and really soft and smells amazing- definite convert here!

daimbardiva Sun 05-Jul-15 20:44:56

I really like the Rand B hair moisturizer. I use it on wet hair, on dry and sometimes as an overnight treatment

Coffeecoffeebuzzbuzzbuzz Sun 05-Jul-15 21:27:24

I'm also a big fan of 'Honey I washed my Hair' which has turned my distressed, dry and very over bleached hair into much better condition and much easier to style. Only took a few applications to see a difference too.

Wolfiefan Sun 05-Jul-15 21:30:29

American cream/dream. Lovely

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now