Talk

Advanced search

Let's talk about Kim Sears!

(9 Posts)
LeftMyRidingCropInTheMortuary Sat 04-Jul-15 17:39:14

The HAIR!
It's a bit shorter this year but still seriously gorge. I don't even think she colours it tbh.

She does have that "groomed, expensive" look.
How does she do it? Simple clothes, subtle make-up.

Let's discuss!!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 04-Jul-15 18:02:14

You know what, I'm all for wearing what you want on your wedding day, whatever makes you happy BUT for such an elegant, sleek woman that dress really surprised me. Apart from anything else it was massive on her and she needed help to walk in it confused I wonder if it was one of those things that looked better in RL?

Anyway, she could wear a bin bag and look ok , so who cares?wink

SERIOUSLY gorgeous hair, just lovelysmile

PurpleDaisies Sat 04-Jul-15 18:06:00

She does have that "groomed, expensive" look
Do you think she might be being expensively groomed? I have hair envy and I'm assuming posh dye and blow dry.

LeftMyRidingCropInTheMortuary Sat 04-Jul-15 18:11:49

Yes, I was REALLY surprised with the wedding dress - much more young, girly, fussy than I though. The hair was all wrong as well. I expected to see something simple, elegant and glamorous.

But back to her good points: she seems to tan easily. Not that fake tan look.

Can't work out whether she does dye her hair or not. Maybe just a tiny bit.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 04-Jul-15 18:15:19

I think she does dye, but it's really well done and she has lovely tanned skin, not tangoed at all.

nancy75 Sat 04-Jul-15 18:16:11

The groomed expensive look could have something to do with her husbands bank balance! I really like her, she seems quite normal despite the tennis circus she lives in

Ihatemarmite2 Sat 04-Jul-15 18:23:24

She does look groomed but has the time and dosh to do so. I think I read an article about her hair not too long ago and it has serious work done to make it look good- possibly extensions too.

I think she is very pretty but she also dresses and looks a lot older. My DD is about a year younger and looks MUCH younger than that. Kim has a look that is more mid-30s IMO and her forehead is quite lined for someone so young. she looks about the same age or older than Duchess of Cambridge, imo.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 04-Jul-15 18:32:07

Forehead is normal imo I think we're too used to seeing the botox look.

LeftMyRidingCropInTheMortuary Sat 04-Jul-15 18:36:46

Marmite - any chance you could find the article or summarise? Is it a brazilian blow dry? Thank you so much! :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now