Talk

Advanced search

Bloody sizing. . . again

(5 Posts)
blibblibs Sat 04-Jul-15 11:14:07

So I have a very favourite pair of jeans, but they are on their last legs. I've repaired with patches but its not the look I'm after so thought it was time to get a new pair.

They are from Gap so checked the label, Always skinny 30R, great easy to replace and for 12 hours yesterday gap were having 30% off full price items. Perfect.

They arrived this morning, great service. Except they are not the same jeans, at all sad They are far too long and much tighter. I actually quite like the fit but really didn't want to have turn ups, which I'd have to with these.

I can send them back, free returns, but I can't get another pair with the 30% off.

Why oh why is on line ordering so bloody difficult sad

BrittaTheNeedlesslyDefiant Sat 04-Jul-15 11:22:01

Have them taken up?

Agree it is frustrating when sizing is inconsistent though.

mejon Sat 04-Jul-15 12:46:37

Ring them up and ask to exchange them. They should honour the original discount. I did this with a t-shirt I'd bought for DD1. I had to re-order a new one and return the original for a refund but they sold me the new one for the discounted price I originally paid.

Katnipp Sat 04-Jul-15 12:52:10

Agree phone for exchange and you will get discount applied. Also I once paid full price for something (was in a hurry for it) and then a discount was available 2 days later. Called up and they gave me a refund for the discount.

blibblibs Sat 04-Jul-15 13:44:04

I'm actually going to go shopping next week as I start a new job soon and need some new tops and don't trust buying them on line. Do you think they would just do an exchange in the shop?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now