Talk

Advanced search

Clarins lotus oil

(5 Posts)
Candra Fri 03-Jul-15 16:31:17

I used this last night and then wasn't really sure how to cleanse the next morning. Just a light cleanse as normal or would I need to double cleanse to get it all off properly or would that not be the point of using it in the first place. I'd be grateful to hear from any facial oil users.

Mimigolightly Fri 03-Jul-15 17:30:25

It should just soak straight into your skin and not leave a residue - you only need to use a couple of drops.
I use one of Oskia's oils at night and only single cleanse in the morning.

Marylou2 Fri 03-Jul-15 17:33:11

I use it in the evening and just do a quick cleanse with Clarisonic in the morning.The oil just disappears into my skin overnight.If you still have an oily film in the morning you might be using a bit too much.

Candra Fri 03-Jul-15 17:41:22

I think I might have used a bit too much of it actually last night which made my skin a bit oily this morning esp around my nose hence my worry about cleansing.

I will use less, blot with a tissue after a few minutes and hopefully be oil free in the morning.

Candra Fri 03-Jul-15 17:44:19

Thanks mimi and Mary - at least I know now to use less and that it should be soaking in with no residue.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now