Talk

Advanced search

MY KOREAN SKINCARE ARRIVED AND I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!

(5 Posts)
LaBette001 Thu 02-Jul-15 20:44:37

Wise ladies please help. On your recommendation I bought the Mison Discovery Kit from Cult Beauty which contains:
Sheet mask
Snail repair eye cream
Goodnight white sleeping mask (a cream)
All in one snail repair formula

I'm ready to be transformed but I'm not sure which to use when. The directions on the all in one snail cream say "at your first skincare step apply a proper amount".... So I'm thinking I do this:

All in one snail repair cream
Clinique redness solutions cleanser
Clinique Toner
Clinique redness slns moisturiser
Goodnight white sleeping mask

Is this correct?!?!?!?!

Excited!!!

DrankSangriaInThePark Thu 02-Jul-15 21:52:29

Ask Frugal on the Korean/Asian thread? I have ordered some snaily bits and bobs too! grin

LaBette001 Thu 02-Jul-15 22:47:12

I expected them to smell of snail but discovered they have no smell.

The wondered what I thought a snail would smell like?!?

I'm slathered in the buggers right now smile

PoppyAmex Thu 02-Jul-15 22:53:54

Snail goes after cleansing and toner and before essence / ampoule, serum, moisturiser, face oil and finally sleep pack smile

alexiainge Fri 03-Jul-15 13:42:19

Hello La Bette,

I am the co-founder of Cult Beauty and wanted to say thank you so much for your custom and GREAT choice btw. I love the Snail Cream myself, I was a bit worried when I first tried it but the images of lovely Korean complexions helped me get over that quick-smart.

Sorry for the interesting translations there smile

The All in One Snail Repair formula is a daily moisturiser and is very gentle on Rosacea, so you won't need to use the Clinique Redness Moisturiser at the same time. Use your cleanser and toner and then use this and the eye cream. Which Clinique Toner do you use? I would generally steer a wide path away from any Clinique toner myself because they are incredibly astringent and make my skin flair up terribly. If you have rosacea the Su-Man Rehydrating Toner (£37) or the brilliant Bio-essence Hydra-action Aqua Refreshing Toner (£14) packs the punch of a much more expensive toner.

Use the sheet mask before you get ready to go out. It will hydrate and plump your skin so your make up with sit really nicely for the evening.

For the Sleeping Mask apply post cleansing and leave it on all night.

I hope you love them,

Best wishes, Alexia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now