Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a black/brown felt tip eyeliner

(12 Posts)
Aquamarine70 Tue 30-Jun-15 13:50:07

I don't mind cheap or expensive. It has to have the hard point felt tip end not the soft liquid eyeliner tip.
I am in Australia so some cheap brands sold in Boots or Superdrug I can't get here.
It needs to not smudge on the eyelid & be long lasting.

tearsofrobertsmith Tue 30-Jun-15 15:03:53

Do you have the Collection range? Used to be called Collection 2000? Very cheap, they have a hard point felt sharp liner in both black and brown and they are fab. Lasts ages on your face and I've had mine for months between replacing. In fact I use the brown through my brows too- I am very dark brunette. The black is excellent for winged cat eye liner. If you don't get Collection there it would be really worth asking a mate from here to post a few to you. I think they are around £3.99 each.

Tamisara Tue 30-Jun-15 16:03:51

Boots 17 and No7 both do felt-tip eyeliners. Personally I prefer the 17. The brown is a perfect shade for me.

Also MUA (at Superdrug) do felt-tip eyeliners, I have one, but haven't tried it yet.

martikaskitchenaid Tue 30-Jun-15 17:27:04

Bourjois liner feutre is very good, as is the Soap & Glory Supercat felt tip liner - not sure if either of those are available in Australia but probably wouldn't cost much to post?

wrapsuperstar Tue 30-Jun-15 17:30:26

I quite like Stila's Stay All Day one. All the Eyeko ones are fantastic too.

UterusUterusGhali Tue 30-Jun-15 21:52:32

Ah, I was going to recommend one from superdrug but see you can't get it. sad

It's £2.99 and amazing. Stays on all day.

Just looked; it's Collection 24hr extreme felt tip.

Maraki Tue 30-Jun-15 21:53:20

Lancome Artliner. Pricey but WILL NOT SMUDGE. Ever. Never.

DarylDixonsDarlin Tue 30-Jun-15 22:04:26

The Collection one is pretty good, it really does last a long time, I sometimes find it a bit smudgy but that's my poor technique to blame for that! Besides black and brown they also do a fabulous teal colour which I am.totally in love with, and I don't do coloured make up at all!

Allbymyselfagain Tue 30-Jun-15 23:10:24

I have the l'oreal super liner blackbuster. Thick felt tip with a fine point so great fot thin lines or flicks. Does need a few minutes to dry but then unsmudgable.

Aquamarine70 Wed 01-Jul-15 03:22:09

Thanks everyone. I will get MIL to bring me out the Collection 2000 one. I will have a look at the Loreal & Lancôme one.

AmelieinOz Wed 01-Jul-15 03:40:02

Stila's All Day. It's available at MECCA.

Aquamarine70 Wed 01-Jul-15 10:14:56

I have read good reviews for the Stila so I will go for that one. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now