Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Boden kids' knickers - worth the price?

(6 Posts)
EmGee Tue 30-Jun-15 13:03:14

Nearly bought 2 x packs to put aside for Christmas stockings (as 20% off) but when I looked at the total at checkout, I just couldn't bring myself to spend that money on underwear!

I have hit-and-miss luck with M+S girl's pants, so wondered about Boden - but are they worth the price (really?)?

HelpMeGetOutOfHere Tue 30-Jun-15 13:06:30

dd is 9 and loves them, she hates knickers that disappear between her bum cheeks and she likes the cute patterns that boden have. I have given up buying other brands now we stick to boden and gap.

ihatethecold Tue 30-Jun-15 13:06:36

I bought some with the horse design on for my DD11 and they are very good quality and she says they are comfortable.
I was sent a £10 voucher so i used it for xmas present knickers.

I would re buy them.

MrsCampbellBlack Tue 30-Jun-15 13:07:59

Yes, good quality and nice tight legs if you have a slim daughter. I can't bear baggy/gaping knickers.

SavoyCabbage Tue 30-Jun-15 13:09:43

I've got some for my dd. They are really good quality. Thick soft cotton. So much so that my dd won't wear her other knickers if there are any boden ones.

EmGee Tue 30-Jun-15 13:12:06

That's good to hear. Thanks for responding.
My kids are younger (3 and 5) and all they want is princesses on their knickers.....I may invest when they get older and more opinionated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now