Talk

Advanced search

H&M stretch trews

(9 Posts)
GoingHomeNow Tue 30-Jun-15 12:43:52

I have a pair of 7/8 length cotton/elastane trousers from H&M, probably similar to these. I find them really useful as a 'go to' for work when the ubtiquious black tights and dress combo is out of limits (for me, I know people wear them through summer).

Anyway I'd like to go up the price and quality scale, but not sure where to start looking - any pointers? I'd also like some more colour options, though preferably plain. I thought the sales might be a handy time to have a look.

I'm not sure if its the specific fit or the element of elastane that make them work so well on me, I find other brands, espically Banana Republic trousers really don't fit me around the arse, and I get the really unflattering folds of excess material, even though the waist sits perfectly.

Happy to go up considerably price wise if the fit is perfect. Thanks!

PretzelPrincess Tue 30-Jun-15 22:00:28

Bump

SaveOurBogBrushes Thu 02-Jul-15 10:20:43

I know LK Bennett do some but to be honest I didn't find them worth the price at all. Zara did a style 2-3 years ago which is unparalleled IMO but haven't found them since. Whistles ones get v high ratings.

Stevie77 Thu 02-Jul-15 10:26:03

Are you talking about H&Ms cropped slacks (their term)? The ones that are £19.99? Because if so I'm pretty sure they have them in navy as well as black atm.

PretzelPrincess Thu 02-Jul-15 10:59:17

Brushes do you have a link for those?

GoingHomeNow Thu 02-Jul-15 17:04:51

is it these Brushes?

the same think looks a lot less flattering here!!

actually these look great but sold out execpt for those of longer limbs than I.

Worth keeping an eye on - I'll see if I can track any down instore to see how the fit is.

Thanks!

SaveOurBogBrushes Thu 02-Jul-15 17:09:31

Oh sorry was away from my computer when you replied, those look pretty saggy on the bum it was the Andrea and Regent ones I was talking about. I can't find any in a 10 though sorry.

DontKillMyVibe Thu 02-Jul-15 17:14:15

Banana Republic do nice and good quality stretch trousers for work. Loads here

DontKillMyVibe Thu 02-Jul-15 17:15:36

P.S am wearing a 7/8 length pair today that BR call leggings on their website. They most def are not leggings so don't let that put you off!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now