Talk

Advanced search

RapidBrow - anywhere / anything cheaper?

(6 Posts)
JenniMoo Tue 30-Jun-15 08:18:57

Just finished my first pack of this and have had amazing results on my over plucked brows. However it's now nearly £30 on Amazon and way more everywhere else I've looked. And some are saying that ones from Amazon have been fakes...
Any ideas for other products or places to buy? I don't want to lose these lovely brows!

MaryMarigold Tue 30-Jun-15 08:41:35

Tesco stock a product called Eye Candy Lash xlr8 which works for me. It's £19.99 at the mo although I'm sure it was cheaper before. Having said all that, I haven't tried Rapid Brow so I can't really compare the two!

JenniMoo Tue 30-Jun-15 09:36:04

I used that one before and didn't find it as effective sad
Thanks for posting though.

Judydreamsofhorses Tue 30-Jun-15 12:09:15

I buy Rapidlash from Amazon and it's definitely not fake, but I've heard good things about using castor oil with great results.

GoingHomeNow Tue 30-Jun-15 13:06:37

Yup, the beautician I go to recommends castor oil too, although I haven't tried it. I didn't notice any positive effects from RapidBrow I have to admit.

JenniMoo Thu 02-Jul-15 13:28:31

I don't really want to risk the progress I've made by trying castor oil...
I went to Amazon to buy and the price has dropped £5, so only £24 now so I feel a little better about it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now