Talk

Advanced search

Help styling this dress in time for Friday?

(5 Posts)
FrackingHell Mon 29-Jun-15 20:17:06

Warehouse dress

Please, ideas?

I've got awful arms (couldn't find an affordable, nice dress with sleeves despite a lot of looking hmm sad ) so I'd really like some sort of non-mumsy coverup/cardigan. Shoes-wise, I've got some black wedge espadrilles (typical sort of style), or tan leather flats, or flip flops a bit like these but black

Jewellery?

Thanks! flowers

FrackingHell Mon 29-Jun-15 20:18:32

Should mention, it's for a wedding. But a lovely friendly one. No fascinators wink

Pantsalive Mon 29-Jun-15 22:14:23

I think it's going to be really hot on Friday but something like this sheer kimono would give you coverage without looking frumpy. Or something similar in cream or orange.

All your shoe possibilities sound pretty casual. Is it that sort of wedding?

Regarding jewellery, I don't think you need much. Definitely not a necklace but perhaps a couple of bangles and maybe coordinating earrings. I think brass would look good with the colours and style of the dress.

Pantsalive Mon 29-Jun-15 22:33:51

Bangles like these

ShipShapeAhoy Mon 29-Jun-15 23:07:10

I was going to suggest something like this but Pants idea is much better!

I googled espadrilles and they look a bit too casual to me. I think the black sandals you mentioned are probably the best of the shoes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now