Talk

Advanced search

Footner - First Time & Scared!

(4 Posts)
MrsFruitcake Mon 29-Jun-15 18:11:38

After reading about Footner on here, I've finally ordered some Footner socks and am planning on doing the treatment tomorrow night. My feet are terribly dry and neglected.

Quick Q - Will I still be able to wear sandals whilst the peeling is in process? Like, how bad do your feet actually look when this is happening? I feel a bit apprehensive.

ZaraW Mon 29-Jun-15 18:19:28

I've worn sandals but they were gladiators so not much of my feet were on display. It peels a LOT.

Marylou2 Mon 29-Jun-15 18:27:28

If your feet peel like mine do when I use it I wouldn't wear sandals in public until it's finished.My own children won't sit next to me on the sofa when mine are peeling so I'm not sure you should inflict them on the general publicsmile .

Melonfool Mon 29-Jun-15 18:32:36

I couldn't have done, no. I wore fit flops yesterday and they are now OK. It's been two full weeks, one to start peeling and one to peel. But I now have smooth, unpainful, unbroken heels. That's possibly a first in twenty years. All the deep fissures softened and peeled right off, leaving healed skin behind.
Walking is way more comfortable too, no hard bits pressing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now