Talk

Advanced search

Sandals which have an adjustable strap - skinny feet!

(13 Posts)
Loogie Mon 29-Jun-15 10:42:59

Has anyone seen any sandals around this year which have an adjustable strap over the foot just before the toes, my feet tend to flop around in sandals which don't have this which causes foot pain! The only ones I have seen are ugly walking sandals, I made do with these last year but would rather have something nicer. smile Im early 30s. Thanks!

burnishedsilver Mon 29-Jun-15 10:54:54

A friend with the same problem swears by narrow fitting birkinstocks (online only, I think) and these.

carrie74 Mon 29-Jun-15 11:50:24

Yes Birkies. I have narrow feet too.

If you don't like the look of Birkies, I've found Sam Edelman Gigis fit well.

Loogie Mon 29-Jun-15 16:44:48

I went to Office, Schue and Clarks today, nothing except birkenstocks and I've tried tnem on in the past and not keen. Thanks though, still looking!

Loogie Mon 29-Jun-15 17:45:51

http://www.scholl-shoes.com/gb_en/marubine-243.html

These look ok

Bewildermum Tue 30-Jun-15 21:05:29

I have this problem too. Last year I found a lovely pair in Primark that have an elasticated strap and buckle at the back so they stay on very well, although are rather roomy at the front still. But I've not been in this year so not sure what they have...

FrugalFashionista Tue 30-Jun-15 21:30:07

I went to the cobbler's today, he made a few new holes to the straps of my t-strap sandals, no more flopping, it was an easy fix!

tethersend Tue 30-Jun-15 21:34:19

What size are you?

These are nice.

tethersend Tue 30-Jun-15 21:37:47

Wedges

tethersend Tue 30-Jun-15 21:46:48

Loads of narrow fit shoes here

nipersvest Tue 30-Jun-15 22:00:30

fly london shoes are a narrow fit, they have some nice sandals. these are adjustable at the front.

i have narrow feet too, can't do things like fit flops as my feet are way too small for them.

woodhill Tue 30-Jun-15 22:30:51

Dune aren't too bad, I have narrow feet.

CointreauVersial Wed 01-Jul-15 00:31:31

I just bought some lace-up gladiator sandals from TopShop which have a width adjustable piece across the front of the foot (I have the opposite problem - feet too wide).

Look on the website for Hilt sandals. They come in black or tan and are gorgeous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now