Talk

Advanced search

Hourglass ambient lighting palette

(5 Posts)
mowglik Sun 28-Jun-15 22:28:10

Does anyone have any experience of this palette? I have been lemming this item for a long time and wouldn't mind being talked out of it!

I have tried it once before and was not impressed but find the idea really appealing. If there are any dupes of the ambient lighting palette that actually do work like this would love to know!

Dognado Sun 28-Jun-15 22:29:54

I have it and it's nice, but I could live without it. I use the two lighter shades, very subtle.

NomiMalone Sun 28-Jun-15 22:31:22

I have it and am thinking of sticking it on EBay.

Very very overrated. Nice but nothing more than that.

FrugalFashionista Sun 28-Jun-15 22:59:45

I tried it in the US, fully prepared to buy, but it was just a bit meh. So for once I resisted and haven't regretted.

I feel my skin is so much more glowy these days that I really don't need the lighting tricks any more. Acids, Missha First Treatment Essence (and other essences) and sheet masks a couple of times per week, plus glowy-finish BB creams.

Jaeme Mon 29-Jun-15 03:20:14

I have this and kind of regret buying it.

I thought I wasn't using it properly but seeing other people say it's nothing special makes me think it's maybe just a bit meh :-s

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now