Talk

Advanced search

The Boden sale has started...

(55 Posts)
stripytees Sat 27-Jun-15 12:51:53

And pretty much everything I was planning to buy is excluded from the sale and still full price. Ah well.

TheBreeze Sat 27-Jun-15 13:58:40

and there is no free delivery code...

GerbilsAteMyCat Sat 27-Jun-15 19:44:28

Meh, I did better with that 25% off code that was doing the rounds. Everything is still either expensive or fugly.

Outwith Sat 27-Jun-15 19:45:48

I'm not sure that Boden is all that. I liked it for a while, but the patterns shock. They really can spoil a reasonable piece of clothing.

MrsHenryMountbattenWindsor Sat 27-Jun-15 19:46:22

Are you sure it's the 'proper' sale? I got a leaflet saying it's tomorrow?

But, I agree. They don't seem to have the big clearance sales like they used to.

houseHuntinginmanchester Sat 27-Jun-15 19:49:52

Yes I got a card thing saying its tomorrow as well

stripytees Sat 27-Jun-15 19:56:28

Yes, they announced it on Facebook earlier.

TheBreeze Sat 27-Jun-15 19:56:58

Maybe in a couple of weeks there will be more things added, further reductions and a free delivery code. Then I will probably buy something.

burnishedsilver Sat 27-Jun-15 19:58:23

It certainly looks like the proper sale but maybe it's not. Nothing I had my eye on is reduced either. I'll take another look tomorrow in case the do something further.

LibrariesGaveUsPower Sat 27-Jun-15 19:58:49

They claimed today was an early start for VIPs

pinkfrocks Sat 27-Jun-15 20:08:22

It's the proper sale NOW. I got a card too but logged on out of curiosity earlier today and they have started it early. I guess they twigged that White Stuff, Joules and J Lewis all have sales on now so thought' Bugger, if we don't get cracking then all the yummy mummies will have spent their lolly elsewhere.'

P&P is a PITA because fancied some T shirt style tops but not paying £4 P&P for a £13 top.

Northernlurker Sat 27-Jun-15 20:11:13

I had a look. It's rubbish. Mostly 20-30% off. Johnnie sent me a whining e-mail today too pleading me to come back. You need to up your game a bit before I do!

pinkfrocks Sat 27-Jun-15 20:18:23

To be fair there are some 50% reductions .....but lots of things still over priced.

stripytees Sat 27-Jun-15 20:21:37

A lot of the things have some colours in the sale but not all e.g. I had hoped to buy a navy chino skirt but it's not included.

I imagine the later collection like the festival stuff will be reduced in a few weeks time.

Bakeoffcake Sat 27-Jun-15 20:28:34

It really pisses me off when they do this.

Send me a card and E mails telling me the sale starts tomorrow and then start it todayhmm.

That's a great way to treat customers.

yellowcurtains Sat 27-Jun-15 20:35:45

So fucked off- I needed to buy DD bathing suits, and there was no announcement- but of course, when I went on today there were none left angry I was going to pay fullish whack too. grrrr. There were a few things she wanted in the sale (when she realised that all the stuff she'd chosen earlier in the week was no longer even available hmm).
I never even look at the adults' clothing any more.

macaroonmayhem Sat 27-Jun-15 20:35:56

Well, I'm quite chuffed it started today because Johnnie had sent me a £10 please-come-back voucher that ran out today so I wasn't going to use it since the sale started tomorrow. However, I've just scored 2 pairs of shorts for DD for £15 - shoud have been £25 but was able to use my £10 voucher. Hooray!

MrsHenryMountbattenWindsor Sat 27-Jun-15 20:47:45

They're always launching stuff at funny times of the day. I don't think they have a 'timer' on their website system thingy. Because usually when they say 'launches Monday' it happens after 9am. Perhaps no ones about tomorrow to switch on the sale.

MrsHenryMountbattenWindsor Sat 27-Jun-15 20:49:09

Yellow I've got the rash vest and matching shorts in size 4-5 if you want them. I'm planning on sending them back as it's too big for my DD.

yellowcurtains Sat 27-Jun-15 21:36:09

Thanks MrsH- she's 9, and wears 11-12! grin

whitewineandchocolate Sat 27-Jun-15 21:53:16

I also thought it started tomorrow, very naughty. Nothing I fancy though and I've just bought two dresses and a skirt in the White Stuff sale, better choice and prices.

DinosaursRoar Sat 27-Jun-15 21:55:44

Nothing I wanted either. All a bit rubbish this time round.

frankietwospots Sat 27-Jun-15 23:19:12

Tassle gladiators ordered!

Oly4 Sun 28-Jun-15 02:41:27

I've bought loads half price for the kids next summer, nothing for me

WipsGlitter Sun 28-Jun-15 21:38:25

I got a few tee shirts for the kids £6 each. And two tops for me that might go back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now