Talk

Advanced search

skincare regime for knackered new mum

(2 Posts)
teachermummy2b Sat 27-Jun-15 09:49:23

First off I am 32 and have a 4 week old. Tbh, I was quite lazy about cleaning my face even before being a mum. I tend to prefer facewash as it seems a faff using cleanser then toner, cotton wool etc. However, I rarely wear makeup (and now have limited time to apply it) I feel I should at least take care of my skin and maybe use a tinted moisturiser?

Also dont have a clue about bb/cc/dd/xx creams or serums...

Oh and my skin is normal/dry/dehydrated.

Help please smile

Charityworker34 Sat 27-Jun-15 20:01:35

I am 34 and started a simple routine when my daughter was born- like you, I suddenly discovered very limited time for such things! La Roche Posay Physiological Cleansing gel- rinsed off with water in the morning, and removed with a warm flannel at night. LRP Hydraphase Intense Legere morning and night. That's it! Occasionally Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum, mostly in winter. I like Bourjois 123 CC cream as a light makeup. In a hurry, I will normally add some cream blusher (Daniel Sandler), comb my brows and add tinted lip balm (often Korres).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now