Talk

Advanced search

Smart nursing dress

(3 Posts)
BoeBarlow Sat 27-Jun-15 09:19:13

I'm going to a christening next week and would like to buy an nice new dress for it. Preferably maxi style and one that I can easily feed my 4 month old in without feeling too exposed! Budget is no more than £40 (SMP sucks!)
Anyone got any ideas? TIA grin

squizita Sat 27-Jun-15 10:15:29

There is an online shop called Purpless which sells plain colour nursing and maternity. I bought a couple of their cotton jersey dresses and use accessories to make them look day/evening etc.
Also Ebay is great but remember to check uk seller only. Most of my glam nursing/maternity is made in Poland so time wise for postage you'll want to ensure it reaches you in time! Alma is a good brand, but there are several Mamas and Papas outlet items too.

BoeBarlow Sat 27-Jun-15 14:06:11

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have a look. It annoys me that most of the nursing tops/dresses seem to also be maternity clothes. What's the sense in that? You're not nursing when you're pregnant & you're not pregnant when you're nursing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now