Talk

Advanced search

Black leather biker jacket...

(7 Posts)
KittieCat Fri 26-Jun-15 23:42:45

Should I or is it a mistake? Hoping it'll be an investment piece...

LadyLardArse Sat 27-Jun-15 08:03:27

YES!!
Do it...I got a lovely one a few weeks ago

Just waiting for an opportunity to wear ithmm

Marthapolo8719 Sat 27-Jun-15 08:37:06

Can you link? It depends very much on the quality of the leather and style.

louloubelle2 Sat 27-Jun-15 09:28:11

I'd wait and see what the new "big" A/W jacket style will be first. On the one hand a leather biker is a classic (sod trends, its how you wear it, if you know you'll wear it buy it, blah blah) but they were catapulted in mainstream fashion big time last year, which can make them look a little dated against the next new thing for a little while, so if you are interested in mainstream trends and want to look current, it may not be the best idea.

ShuShuFontana Sat 27-Jun-15 09:42:05

i bought one in a charity shop, intending to pass it to dd, but once I tried it on I loved it! It's from UrbanCode, cost me a tenner and when i searched Ebay the very same one was on there for £175

I put it to the fb jury of my super with-it fashion icons and they all said to keep it, so I did

And I have practically lived in it ever since....over jeans and t-shirts, summer frocks, smarter stuff....it's perfection!

Itsalldramarama Sat 27-Jun-15 11:36:08

I had several many years ago , about 20 years !! classic biker style lovely soft leather ... So wish I'd kept them sad imagine how lovely and soft and comfortable they would be ..... Definetly worth investing in a good quality one smile

SpecificOcean Sat 27-Jun-15 12:30:21

I've just bought another one in the sale. Love them to bits and they go with everything.

No 1 wardrobe staple for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now