I'm new to Caroline Hirons and double-cleansing... I ruddy-well LOVE IT!

(7 Posts)
TheBeagleHasLanded Fri 26-Jun-15 18:14:56

I started reading her blog a couple of weeks ago and after reading all the cheat sheets I'm loving how my skin is beginning to feel.

I've started double cleansing and using acid toners for the first time in my life. I've been shopping again today and picked up some Clinique Take the Day Off Balm and Moisture Surge Hydrating Spray - the lovely Clinique lady even let me have refunds on the 3-step system I'd been using and knew all about Caroline Hirons. Pixi Glow Tonic ordered on-line.

I honestly can't wait to take my make-up off at night now!

Anyone else care to share their routines?

Fatstacks Fri 26-Jun-15 18:18:56

Pop onto amazing faces quiche grin

TheBeagleHasLanded Fri 26-Jun-15 18:21:13

Ah, my kind of place, thanks Fatstacks

chocolatespiders Fri 26-Jun-15 20:26:57

Sounds good - where did you buy it from?

Melonfool Fri 26-Jun-15 21:33:14

I started reading her blog a week or so ago too, and my skin also looks better already.

I've ordered loads of new products, and bought some, but I'm just back from working away for the week, dp is out and I can't find the parcels!!

But, basically - double hot cloth cleanse, acid time, rosewater spritz, serum, moisturiser. I also have a glycolic peel mask and a face oil.

I've not used all this stuff yet, and am confused what to use when. Oh, just ordered a face SPF too. Oh I tend to keep out of the sun anyway but at my grand age it'll be just as well to use one.

DrankSangriaInThePark Fri 26-Jun-15 22:07:44

As Fatstacks says, come and join us on the quiche! We are gorgeous! grin

Melonfool Fri 26-Jun-15 22:19:49

I don't understand the thread title, it confused me! I've looked up led at it briefly but there's a lot on there.

In other news - found the packages and have now used both the Origins oil cleanser (love!) and the REN hot cloth cleanser (lovely smell, product not that different to, say, the Jo7 HCC I found lurking in the bathroom cabinet last week) and have gazed longingly at the Elizabeth Arden glycolic peel mask, will put that on tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now