Talk

Advanced search

Best facial sunscreen.....?

(6 Posts)
GreatSoprendo Fri 26-Jun-15 14:40:31

Any recommendations for a facial sunscreen, preferably at least SPF 20? I want something I can wear with or without makeup on top of, and that is under £20 - but could spend more for a great product.

Thanks!

Talisin Fri 26-Jun-15 14:46:17

This is my Holy Grail product. Non greasy, dries to a velvet finish in minutes, works perfect under make up and doesn't make my eyes sting.

GreatSoprendo Fri 26-Jun-15 14:55:01

That sounds great Talisin - thanks. Really cheap, and I like the sound of a milk rather than a cream.
Do you normally buy it on Amazon?

Talisin Fri 26-Jun-15 15:29:56

First time, I bought it on eBay as it was slightly cheaper. Second time amazon was cheaper, it varies. In both cases it took around 9-11 days to arrive.

NathalieM Fri 26-Jun-15 16:56:12

I've been using the UltraSun anti-aging / anti-pigmentation SPF 30 over the last month or so and I love it. Feels lovely and non-sticky on the skin. Also helps as an aftersun if you've been out without protection for too long.

Cost me around £30 on the high street, but I'm sure you'll find it cheaper and the price tag is definitely worth it.

Finbar Fri 26-Jun-15 18:29:47

Sunsense every time
No nasty chemicals and made by Aussies who I guess must know a bit about this!
www.johnlewis.com/sunsense-daily-face-invisible-tint-finish-spf-50-sunscreen-75ml/p1109224

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now