Talk

Advanced search

Balance hyaluronic youth serum. Spots, anyone?

(11 Posts)
AngryBeaver Thu 25-Jun-15 23:56:38

So I have been using this serum after following the quiche thread. It was going ok and I noticed an improvement to my skin. Then I did a facial peel.
Now my skin is hideously spotty. So it's either the serum or the peel.
Anyone experienced bad outbreaks after trying these things?

CrystalMcPistol Fri 26-Jun-15 00:28:46

No spots but makes my skin feel dry and rough.

AngryBeaver Fri 26-Jun-15 01:20:36

The serum or the peels?

AngryBeaver Sat 27-Jun-15 10:57:41

No one?

Itsalldramarama Sat 27-Jun-15 11:33:17

I use the serum and haven't had any reactions , maybe it was the peel that made you break out

Wagglebee Sat 27-Jun-15 15:13:20

Anything with hyaluronic acid in it makes me break out in spots. So disappointing when the beauty world sings it's praises so much.

Wagglebee Sat 27-Jun-15 15:14:21

That said, it was pretty instant so overnight rather than a few days. I'd wait a couple of weeks then try the serum again without doing a peel, see what happens.

daftyburd Sat 27-Jun-15 17:00:27

Yes the serum made me break out too. I now use it on my neck and chest to use it up. I'm cheap like that I hate not finishing a product.

babybarrister Sat 27-Jun-15 17:04:53

Sign of youth!!

ImBrian Sat 27-Jun-15 20:14:14

I've been using it for 2/3 weeks and my chin has just got particularly spotty. I thought it might be hormonal but perhaps it's this.

AngryBeaver Sun 28-Jun-15 06:48:55

Ahh, thank you.
I did use a different serum a while ago. It was AMAZING my skin looked visibly tighter and even my husband noticed. But then I got lots of under the skin spots. I looked at the ebay reviews and it seemed to be a common problem
I was hoping this one wouldn't do that. But, siiiiiigh!
I bet it's that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now